- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Set of 12 Wool Dryer Balls
Wool dryer balls are the eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener. They decrease drying time which saves you money on utility bills, increase fluffiness and reduce static as dryer loads tumble, and soften clothes naturally. They won't leave behind residue that can be harmful to your dryer or your sensitive skin, unlike some dryer sheets. 100% wool dryer balls are made from a renewable resource and are re-useable up to 1000 loads of laundry.
Colour - Natural
- Environmentally friendly and chemical-free alternative to dryer sheets
- Separates laundry during the drying process to better circulate hot air and soften fabrics
- Add to your dryer with your wet laundry to help reduce drying time, static cling and wrinkles
- Add a few drops of essential oil and let dry for 10-20 minutes before tumbling on low, to give your laundry a fresh scent
- Reusable up to 1000 loads
- Each measures 2.76 inches wide x 2.76 inches deep x 2.76 inches high (7.01 x 7.01 x 7.01 centimeters)
With a heavy-duty metal construction and a stylish oil rubber bronze finish, this three-shelf shoe rack...
Store and organize clothing, accessories and much more in this freestanding, four-drawer storage shelf...